Why the hell do people still thing that Naruto and Sakura will get together? - naruto sakura spiele
It is absolutely clear that Naruto and Hinata will be together until the end. This is Hinata has sacrificed his life to save Naruto too. There is no way that Sakura would never do. Naruto has never tell someone they love in his life. Naruto will realize that they have strong feelings for her are blinded by Sakura. NaruHina is 100% guaranteed.


10 comments:
YES! I love you man!
Sakura and Naruto any more. Sakura is a ***** abuse, but who wants and easy life. always attacked, (Naruto Saskue or early) is they came to save and get himself hurt! Screams that only "Naruto! Saskue Naruto!" during the fight, and she also thanked. Even hits Naruto and says sadly HES after all this time saved HES D: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;
Confirm Hinata least grateful, and that you have to do something. more shes really pretty: 3
WARNING! Allert RANT! Allert RANT!
OK, I know where it is comeing from,
and she has before !!!!!!!!! done
She has risked his life for this great man in the anime, total EPS 1, Naruto,
it has never been unpleasant for him
Naruto drew beutifull when he saw his silhouette in the cascade,
Sakura, however, called a bitch;
Sakura beats Naruto,
Well, I can see, it's like Naruto,
but,
their Realtionship as more than friends, but not the cause of love,
a sister and a brother,
naruto hinata complete
and
Naruto as Sakura is about the unchanging
when Hinata is Naruto about, she gets a Bouns 10-fold!
It is soooooo much safer
Moreover, he liked from the start!
Sakura do cos, is the only guy on the left lol,
i dont see them together!
NaruHina 4EVER !!!!!!
Ok,
in done
Code of Conduct
:)
Oh!
actually,
DAR HINATA !!!!!!!!!! A larger role
OK, now I've done!
Bye!
ESaid!
Sorry, you read through it,
for "I, the environment, the great man" when Hinata Naruto and Choji had the Princesses of tea gardens, or a little help
You know the one where it was suppossed to another alternative, but to a series of missions turnned ba
I had three brothers killed
No one had the power metal --
Naruto dies crushed
Hinata jumped and was at the risk of his life, saved him 4!
I think PE is about 180,
CREO
But yes, that what I ment it!
i love Hinata!
ok bye
Many people think that Naruto is with Sakura, just because you are here, but no. More likely is that you get with Hinata PEIN, because if the kingdom of God was about to kill him in the manga, Hinata has excited and said he loved him.In Naruto Naruto Shippuuden, Naruto is a lot smarter after the incident, and Naruto Akatsuki leader, you realize that you are to forget and move hinata sakura.
Naruto and Hinata will probably not, because they think things are difficult to distinguish between them and Kiba, and Shino, it could interfere with, or simply Kiba \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt could, _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; So yes, she does not have much confidence that it can look idk who cares. Just a statement of bias, because you are a fan of NaruHina.
Yes, I apologize if I'm wrong, but Naruto is better off without them
You all know the truth \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt is not there to love and return of all Sasuke or revenge or whatever Jiraiya
[Edit]
>> I for my part, I'm a fan of NaruHina, but I do not care what happens, I'm not a fanboy. Muahahahahaha
hey, they still exerted a chance, but most likey it finally Hinata-chan here is what I think:
Sakura (Sasuke / Naruto)
Ino (IAD / Shikamarui / Choji unlikely * *)
Temari (Shikamaru / * person *)
Tenten (Neji / Lee)
Hinata (Naruto / Kiba / Shino unlikely * *)
But I personally rooting Narunata Sasuke and Sakura-In Episode 1
This link takes you justify your answer;
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/ ...
Very funny, ATM, only the roles are reversed. NaruSaku fans are desperate to do something, but not in most cases, some have. O_O;
Saukre Sakura loves Naruto but Naruto loves u can tell when Naruto returns from training with jiriiya
I really doubt ur c
and I am 400% lol naruhina
For the same reason, people always think that Sakura and Kakashi is just.
They are stupid.
That's what's sick and twisted little thought seems to appreciate it.
People move a sufficient explanation.
The only explanation is ... an immature illusion.
If you want to read Naruto online, you can try to go to http://www.sunmanga.com/manga/1001.html
Post a Comment