Thursday, February 18, 2010

Asian Herpes Massage Parlor?

Massage parlor? - asian herpes

I attended an Asian massage parlor and had an hour massage. He has neither a receipt for the payment i made. I did not have sexual contact with the masseuse. Is there a risk of herpes and STD / HIV and hepatitis? Hands and massage therapist used the wet towel around my body rubbing against the oil companies have been contacted. Should I for sexually transmitted diseases including HIV testing? Please advice. I am afraid that after reading used on Asian massage parlors in San Francisco as brothels.

3 comments:

I can haz cheezburger said...

Massage therapists are required to maintain a very high level, everything clean and sterile to prevent thses kind of things ..... this person needs to use a disinfectant to protect themselves from HIV and to change the bed linen and towels between the client ALL ..... to prevent that such a worry wort.

Al LeGator said...

Among the conditions that you see above, I am not a risk. The "doors" that you mention are actually brothels. You do not have a non-sexual massage.

Edit: I agree you can work with WC above that a little attention to this need. However, his reference to HIV infection by head lice, I can not buy, I find no evidence. If it is determined that it would be nice would be to see the link. But I can say that it would look to ask of a mosquito, which is based on blood, not remove.

Crazy Christian said...

No, you do not get a sexually transmitted disease or HIV from the toilet or hands. Leave the everyday stress. I use for massage and is completely safe and well. No, I was not in a brothel. Cleaning legitimate business interests. However ... Please do not be so paranoid. If you are paranoid about the towels / hand, then you sit always nervous / paranoid. Me gusta mucho. Would not it hurt to sit and talk with a counselor or therapist, if only for a meeting. It is difficult to understand that we all die in the end, and everyone has done something wrong .. Finally, cancer, heart disease, stroke, HIV, etc. (the) most of us. There are cases of HIV from human head lice. Why is this so important? Because lice generally is a "child affected. Why are not we great? Because it is very rare. You can be wrapped around a pole morning to drive down the road. Find a stress release." Was there began to dig, and most of my own grave!

Post a Comment