Modern warfare 2. NOTICE PLEASE HELP I CANT PLAY ANYMORE!? - mw2 mulitplayer russian translations
I bought the game Modern Warfare for the Playstation 2 3.
I played one day and I was playing with friends online too few.
Then the server was really hard and we fired at him.
SO I returned my PS3 and I started the game.
I was in the main menu, select Multiplayer.
So I did, and then select play online, then a message: Connect to Server ... Matchmaking
His lasted about 5 minutes to load, then I saw the menu and create a material Barracks class, but another message appears in the following order:
- Collection of reproduction ...
- Updated lines and unlock ....
- Connection to matchmaking ..
It takes about 5-7 minutes to finish last and after that the main problem:
The screen goes black for a second then Ita wrote:
OPINION
Her character, the state has changed, return to the main menu.
I will be Multiplayer trasferred main menu and start ..
I have the same thing over and over again ..
The really depressing, I have the game.
So please, someone help me!
Is it because he is Infinity Ward (creator of the game) is the next update of the game (PM2)?
Or is it my PS3 is defective in any way?
Or is it my internet!?
I really do not know what it so please help me ..
Best regards,
Pepijn.


No comments:
Post a Comment