I'm always tired, hungry, and i am becoming more irritable. My hands and feet turn really cold sometimes and..? - cold hands and feet more condition_symptoms
I think my hair falls a bit more than usual ... I think I get slight bruises and my right ankle, which broke out when he young, he suddenly lost power and I sprain is too often at the group level. My lips chap very much, although I regularly use lip balm.
Smalls I ate five meals per day
Volume of vitamins in the morning and evening
i do not excersize really, no, not at all
I do not know what is wrong, and I do not want another doctor for something? Any similar symptoms?


2 comments:
Do not panic about something in cancer earlier post. They seem anemic. CHAP lips can be due to drying. How small are small meals? 5 salads do not count, and does not include a piece of meat wrapped in a piece of bread with a handful of chips as a meal. You can not just eat and drink enough water, which can all symptoms that you have lead. Hair loss can be drawbacks stress caused by poor diet and lack of excersice with the daily stress from school or work or have problems with self-image.
I went with a girl who was trying to lose weight, because he thought it would be too great. She said the same would take several small meals. actually eat chips for breakfast, then maybe a hot dog in the night. The next day he could eat an apple in half Sa'id for dinner and maybe a hot pocket. do not watch it on themselves and eventually began to lose their hair, bruising easily tired and weak all the time. It was also the intake of vitamins. went to the doctor and was diagnosed AnemiOthers began to run and eat well. Pale face and her eyes again 10 years younger.
So use if u a lot of these fragrant and tasty lip to lip reduces its ability to produce moisture and dry and chapped lips are more of a problem.
sorry for the spelling and punctuation heh terrible sleep / grammar .... I'm sick, and half of the
Good luck ... do not panic .... Go see a doctor, it is not so bad
Do not panic about something in cancer earlier post. They seem anemic. CHAP lips can be due to drying. How small are small meals? 5 salads do not count, and does not include a piece of meat wrapped in a piece of bread with a handful of chips as a meal. You can not just eat and drink enough water, which can all symptoms that you have lead. Hair loss can be drawbacks stress caused by poor diet and lack of excersice with the daily stress from school or work or have problems with self-image.
I went with a girl who was trying to lose weight, because he thought it would be too great. She said the same would take several small meals. actually eat chips for breakfast, then maybe a hot dog in the night. The next day he could eat an apple in half Sa'id for dinner and maybe a hot pocket. do not watch it on themselves and eventually began to lose their hair, bruising easily tired and weak all the time. It was also the intake of vitamins. went to the doctor and was diagnosed AnemiOthers began to run and eat well. Pale face and her eyes again 10 years younger.
So use if u a lot of these fragrant and tasty lip to lip reduces its ability to produce moisture and dry and chapped lips are more of a problem.
sorry for the spelling and punctuation heh terrible sleep / grammar .... I'm sick, and half of the
Good luck ... do not panic .... Go see a doctor, it is not so bad
Post a Comment