Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hiv Cloudy Urine I Got Tested For Hiv Two Times With In 2 Months Both Negative I Have Yeast In My Vagina But It Doest Feel Bad?

I got tested for hiv two times with in 2 months both negative i have yeast in my vagina but it doest feel bad? - hiv cloudy urine

I have HIV test twice with two months both negative and I have in my throat yeast vaginal dryness, but do not feel like a yeast infection and she had white blood cells in urine, my doctor told me that was my urinary tract infection, and after review again I saw 6 white blood cells, said it was normal that he is no infection in urine and my urine sometimes dirty, "saw the water began to smell or not to drink does not burn when urinating, but if they stop drinking water i have no bitter smell, swollen glands, no LYMP nodes or other signs that may dehydrate or in such fear that HIV could be a sign of HIV

2 comments:

Christy SD Nurse said...

do not worry more, drink more to avoid the drying out

hecla 1 said...

HIV symtotoms generally like a flu .... It is cold / not disappear simply because of the weakening of the immune system

Post a Comment