Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can You Make Deodorant With Crisco What Happens When You Smear Make-up And Deodorant On Clothes You're Trying On?

What happens when you smear make-up and deodorant on clothes you're trying on? - can you make deodorant with crisco

Ladies, we've all seen - or done it himself.

When you try on clothes in a dressing room, sometimes a shirt is too tight, so when you remove it, there are places around the foundation of the neck.

Or try a shirt or a black dress and deodorant stains from them. Or even try in a little too small and stretched.

What about clothing? When an employee you should tell about it? Given that most people, just the clothes in the fitting and out - to do what the bank?

5 comments:

Live Your Life said...

I suppose, but I've never had this problem

weeeeeee... said...

Lol I have nothing to do
In general, at the end of the T-shirt to buy! or if I do on the hanger so that employees can take back to your rack.
I am sure that the person buys, who it is washed and the leaves.
That is why your clothing for rips or stains are always checked and handles buying before you: D

LouLou said...

Not sure, but I bought clothes with makeup and deodorant stains from them. I wash my new clothes before wearing them anyway, it does not bother me much.

If you are afraid of this, I see nothing wrong with talking to an employee.

Sweetpea said...

Clothign I worked in a small shop, and if we had to do, we scored as a loss, and it was at home and washed it and it was his.
I doubt that is typical when ......

Jack said...

Perhaps your taste is dented cans, in which Big Daddy can not subscribe to em 'and you will receive a% discount on em ... sounds like a good way to end the system for me;)

Post a Comment